Privacy Statement and Consent
- We may collect and store Your personal information (a) to provide and improve our Services, (b) to administer Your use of the Website and the Go Reception Programs, (c) to better understand Your needs and interests, (d) to personalise and improve Your experience.
- You agree that We may (a) use the personal information about You which You have provided to Us (including through Your use of the Website and the Go Reception Programs) to manage our relationship with You as explained in the preceding paragraph, and where required, to comply with legislative and regulatory requirements; and (b) disclose that information to Our related bodies corporate, regulatory and law enforcement bodies, debt collection agencies, and to any person to the extent necessary, in our view, to provide the Services to enforce any rights We may have against You.
- We also use “cookies” to collect information and improve our Website. A cookie is a small data file that We transfer to Your device used to access our Website. We may use “persistent cookies” to save Your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Website, to better understand how You interact with the Website and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Website. You can instruct Your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt You before accepting a cookie from the websites You visit. If You do not accept cookies, however, You may not be able to use all aspects of the Website.
- You acknowledge that, subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988(Cth), You may access the information which We hold about You at any time by writing to Us.
- Governing Law
- You agree that the Terms and the use of the Services will be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia and any courts which have jurisdiction to hear appeals from any of those courts and You waive any right to object to any proceedings being brought in those courts because the venue is inconvenient, the courts lack jurisdiction or any other reason.
- Entire Agreement
- These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between You and Us with respect to the Website and the Services, and supersede and replace any other agreements, terms and conditions applicable to thereto.
- No Waiver
- No act, omission or delay by Us to exercise our rights under, or to enforce a provision of, these Terms shall constitute a waiver of our right to do so later.
- If a provision of these Terms would, but for this paragraph, be unenforceable, then (a) the provision must be read down to the extent necessary to avoid that result; or (b) if the provision cannot be read down to that extent, it must be severed without altering the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms.
- No Assignment
- You may not assign any of Your rights in these Terms, and any attempt to do so shall be void. We may assign our rights, and transfer our obligations, under these Terms to any person without Your consent.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Go Reception (FURIO Pty Ltd)
L2, 14 Grenfell Street
Last updated Friday 2 December, 2016